THE SOUTH AFRICAN ARMYS PARTICIPATION AT
THE GAUTENG MOTOR SHOW
Date of release 31 May 2012
The SA Army will participate at the annual
Gauteng Motor Show over the period 02 03 June
2012 at the Zwartkop Raceway, Pretoria. The SA
Army Technical Training Centre will exhibit a
variety of military vehicles at the motor show
The military exhibition will consist of the
- a Rooikat armoured car and a ZT3 Anti
Tank Missile System
- Dyna Truck Medium recovery vehicle.
- Roll deck a Vehicle that carries the
- Iveco Medium recovery vehicle.
- Skimmel Extra large recovery vehicle.
- Samil 50 Medium recovery vehicle.
- Withings Mark 1 Medium recovery
- Withings Mark 1A Medium recovery
- Carvello Extra heavy recovery vehicle
that recovers the tanks and ratels.
- Zebra 8x8 Maintenance and Repair
The Technical Service Corps will also open
the opportunity for the youth to visit the
recruitment stalls for artisans during the
You are invited to send a journalist and a
photographer/cameraperson to attend the Gauteng
Motor Show on Saturday 02 and Sunday 03 June
2012 at Zwartkop Raceway, Pretoria, starting at
Issued by: Defence Corporate
(Defence Media Liaison)
Enquiries: Major Merle Meyer
(012) 355 1903 or 082 6632 092